Wednesday, November 02, 2005

under the weather


My Sir is "under the weather" and if one asks what is wrong.. His answer is a generic "It's a MAN thing"......... which is a lot like saying "women's problems" i guess...........

He sees the doctor today......... finally !!!! And we are hoping that they will schedule surgery quickly .. not leave us waiting for months ........ it is all becoming awkward and uncomfortable.. and greatly biting into our time together....... Sir has tried very hard NOT to let that happen.....but i am this weird lil subbie...... and one of the things that i have always loved during a session was feeling Sir's naked body pressed against mine.. having Him "cut me down" afterwards and saying "service me" in that voice.. THAT voice that i have come to love. That voice makes me quiver and tremble.. and makes me (bluntly put) wet.

But since the advent of this MAN THING....... Sir doesn't get naked anymore with me.... and i never hear those wonderful words "Service Me"... and i have come to realize i miss them....... i miss being on my knees servicing Him.. giving back to Him just a little bit of the pleasure He gives to me so freely..........

And so i am asking.. everyone out there.. keep a good thought for my Sir today...... keep your fingers crossed and your toes and your eyes if you can.. that this small trial will soon be over....... for Him.. and yeah for me too.. as i feel His discomfort / His pain as much (maybe more) than i feel my own............



6 comments:

  1. You didn't specify what the surgery was for, so I can only send both of you my best wishes. We men handle our pain in a bad way, usually keeping it bottled up, trying to be MEN and all and usually failing miserably. I fully realize that women endure pain that Men couldn't even imagine, but pain, especially if you are NOT masochistic, is pain, and I personally do not like it, cause it hurts. Coincidently, I just pulled a back muscle at work and am commenting under the influence of muscle relaxers and pain killers. Take care of your Man, darling, so that he can take care of you.....smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not to worry I have seen the nurses they have nails so he will be in and out before you know it. One question who gets to take out the stitches

    ReplyDelete
  3. to The Michael....... Your thoughts are much appreciated.. despite the influence of drugs your sense of humour comes through brilliantly... trust me i will take very good care of Him... when the time comes - see update..

    morningstar (owned by Warren)

    ReplyDelete
  4. to Cloud - my dear friend.....
    There will be stitches??!!! that means needles too right??? ohhhhhh i wonder if they will let me sit in on the procedure!?! AND of course i will take them out.. (if there are any) with my.. umm.. teeth?? nails?? what do You suggest Cloud.......

    morningstar (owned by Warren)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your comment on my blog morningstar, I too love knowing SOMEBODY is reading my life's little blurbs ::giggles:: :)

    Hmmmm....I looooove 'that' voice as well. Those cool electric chills that run all the way from my ears allllll the way down to my toes. It just makes me melt. yummmmmmm ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wold suggest to you to be careful and not let impulse get you into trouble remember the fingernails and the biting oh imangine what would happen if yo caught a stitch in your playful way (evil evil grin)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts