Saturday, November 19, 2005

tap tapping.....


"someone came knocking at my wee small door .... some came knocking i am sure sure sure..........only the busy beetle tap tapping in the wall......... "
Why is it at the oddest moments bits of poetry taught to me by one or both grandmothers float round and round in my head........ How can i stay focused on the job at hand with all these rhyming words??
Such was my plight last evening.. lying on my pillow at Sir's feet .. ass in the air ... the long handled riding crop going tap tap tap against my ass... my thighs.. my soft sensitive bits and i all i can hear is "someone came knocking at my wee small door"........ now it may be because the crop was making this rather nice tap tapping sound... it may be that in my altered state of mind i heard the fairies knocking to come in.. who knows??!!!

But i am going to back up a little bit.. to the beginning........ when Sir and i returned from the shops He put my cuffs on me.. ankles wrists....... small little taps to my psyche.... then later in the evening He ordered me to go and bring Him one toy off the wall - now that in itself was a challenge as He knew i had not yet unpacked the toys from last weekend (bad bad subbie !!!) my choice was limited (tap tapping)..... soooooooo i picked the long handled crop....... being long handled it challenges Sir a wee bit.. as well as making it a little more difficult to do any serious damage to my lil ass........

i was splayed on the pillow ...naked ass in the air..... tolerating the tap tapping of the crop....... i was teased with it... and turned with it and completely stripped with it.. the tap tapping continued on nipples and clit jewelry .. then rolling me back over back to tap tapping on my ass and inner thighs...........

The clock was tap tapping and i was growing so tired... i asked for permission to go to bed.. Sir had me stand in front of Him.. and He joined the wrist cuffs together with His thumb cuffs...... locking them securely.. ughhhhhhhh.. no freedom of arm movement (tap tapping).... then i was chained (as normal when Sir is with me ) to the bed... and i drifted off to sleep....

This morning i could still feel the tap tapping in my brain...... i couldn't pull a sweater on .. i walked naked through the house.. feeding the animals.. making coffee and juice and toast.. small tap tappings.... life is slowed to a crawl when freedom of movement is restricted - even writing my daily private journal to Sir was a lesson in tap tapping... no smooth flowing fingers over the keys.. more a tap tap tap .. letters coming out ...... making words.. slow motion style.........

yes someone did indeed come knocking at my wee small door .... and it was more than a beetle tap tapping in the wall...........

2 comments:

  1. Such are the kinds of post that save us vanilla inflicted wannabes from lives of quiet desperation.....hehe.....

    psst.....the tappings were morse code......how are we going to implement phase three if you're not paying attention?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm the white rabbit or the monkeys paw which tapping do you hear. Are you not glad that Sir is so musical.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts