Thursday, November 17, 2005

On casual meetings


i met a Master last weekend at the Leather Fest who impressed me. This is not always an easy feat....... i am not usually drawn to strangers ..men in particular.
AND i met this Master by accident.......i went into the seminar i thought was on Hot Waxing to discover the Poly Seminar was still going on..... The leader encouraged us to come in and sit.......... my embarasement on bursting in caused me to dive for the nearest set of chairs and try to disappear into the wood work..... it took a while for me to glance around the room... to investigate the group i had disrupted ........ sitting just in back of me was this man...... at his feet sat a "puppy" - all clad in leather from head to toe ... with a dog leash held loosely in his hand.... on one side of this Man sat a very proud looking leather boy.... and i realized after some time that there was one other leather chap standing just behind. It did not take me very long to discover they were all collared to this one Man........ (they all had chain collars with padlocks proudly bearing the same engraving)........
i felt my hackles go up.......... i have written before about my thoughts on stables.. the good the bad and the ugly.......... As the Poly seminar ended and the hot wax one began.. this group of men stayed... and i found myself watching them closer.... They all had valuable experiences to offer to the discussion... each of them spoke with assurance... each of them radiated a confidence .. a sense of who they were. i was drawn this group of men...... to what i was fast coming to see was a "working" stable.

Later in the day Sir and i met up with this Master, and i was allowed to chat with Him for some time.. He impressed me.. He answered my probing questions honestly and openly.. He gave me permission to speak with His slaves during the day.. to pick their brains so to speak... He had nothing to hide.. He had a working stable and it worked !!! He told me that all totalled He had 14 subs/slaves. i really did have trouble getting my mind around 14 !!!! The stables i have seen couldn't work with only 2 or 3 .... Yet this man was able to make it work with 14!!!

He was very open in answering my questions.. i wanted to know about jealousy.. and how He handled it.. i wanted to compare my experiences .. my knowledge (limited as it is) of stables with the reality of His stable... i wanted to see what the differences were.....

i was impressed.. with this quiet giant of a Man with a self assurance that radiated from Him... i was impressed with the quiet strength i felt from His slaves/subs... they were most definitely centered.. knew who they were and were proud of it .........

The next morning as we were leaving to head home... i saw these men quietly sitting around a breakfast table at the hotel.... talking and sharing.. and genuinely looking contented and happy.........

That casual meeting left me feeling warm and fuzzy inside...... it opened my eyes to the fact that not all stables are bad.. and that strangers (even male ones) can be open and friendly and engaging...

i say "BRAVO" to Master Ian and His stable.. may your days be long and filled with much happiness...

1 comment:

  1. warming up to stables eh how about carruges hmmmm

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts