Saturday, August 22, 2009

In my little world


My balloon went pop this week.......... and shit it was a loud POP

In my lil world bad things don't happen. And to make sure my lil world stays safe and quiet and free of 'bad' things i don't read newspapers, i don't listen to the news, i stay away from people who play games, try to stab me in the back, people who lie, people who preach one thing, but in reality do something quite different. In my lil world these things are not allowed.

Unfortunately the big bad world does have a way of creeping into my lil world. And it is like having a big balloon go POP!!

i have quite a list of bad things that invaded my lil world over the last few weeks..........

budgets that have big discrepancies, shredded documents, lies and stealing
People who claim honor and lose it in my lil world
People who claim friendship - but really mean "using" in my lil world.
People who lie and don't know they are even lying in my lil world
Chauvinists who don't even know how their words sound in my lil world
People who slash out and then bat their baby blues and claim innocence in my lil world

For the record - there is NOTHING - that can make this right. No apology no act of contrition .. the deed is done... we must all live with the consequences.. there is no redemption in my lil world - no matter how hard / mean that sounds.

It is what it is...... and sometimes it isn't very nice.



3 comments:

  1. hugs sweetie- it sounds like a rough week and frankly, I sort of agree- sometimes there is NO forgiveness, just moving on, sadder but wiser. I hope that other things in your world are happier and somehow balance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "People who lie and don't know they are even lying in my lil world"

    I don't understand this one, unless the person is suffering from some sort of mental condition, I can't see how they do not know that they are lying?

    "People who claim friendship - but really mean "using" in my lil world."

    "People who slash out and then bat their baby blues and claim innocence in my lil world"

    Totally agree with those two, I hate people who do both those things.

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that the wickedness that you have come to identify does not overshadow the goodness that is also part of your world. Evil is what it is. It is good for us to know about it, banish it from our presence, refuse to countenance it. Doing that should leave space for what is good, strong, wholesome, and true. I hope you can go forward into your new year with joy and energy and a sense of personal peace.

    All the best,
    swan

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts