Wednesday, March 09, 2022

Details

 


 

This morning when Sir Steve was kissing me good-bye - his hands were massaging my bum..... and I yelped.  Apparently I have 2 hard bumps on my ass - deep tissue bruising.  And it brought back memories of Sunday afternoon hanging from the rafters.

It started off like any spanking starts I guess..... BUT then Sir Steve had the blue suede flogger and he deliberately wrapped it - making sure to catch my nipples - both at once - and I gasped......... I had forgotten how accessible my body is to him when I am standing....  He used to have to kick my legs apart - but now it is instinctive... I stand with my legs wide apart - making sure he has access to all parts of my body (if you get my drift).  And the floggers would hit between my legs catching my clit jewelry making me yelp and stand on tippy toes... and of course the flogger kissing my breasts/nipples... but it also allows Sir Steve freedom to grab / pinch / pull any and all parts of my body...  

He used to have to say 'assume the position' which meant bend and stick your ass out ... now it too is instinctive... legs apart ... ass out... partially bent.... hanging... feeling the strike of the paddle or the flogger or the quirt.......... melting into each hit....

AND the familiar tingling in my belly - feeling the tingling build... feeling the pattern/rhythm of the strikes... feeling those hits building the orgasm......... then like a wave hitting a beach - the waves of an orgasm wash over me.........

When Sir Steve unclipped my wrists - the pain!  shooting down my arms... then pins and needles - and then trying to find my legs.... all details I had forgotten from before... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday was an off day - I ached and felt a little sad.. and had no energy... what was wrong with me??!!  Later Monday evening when Sir Steve and I were sitting on the back deck having a cigarette - I asked him "do you think I have sub drop"  and he assured me that was exactly what I had...... sub drop.  It had been so long.... I had forgotten the signs/symptoms...... AND even sub drop felt amazing!  Familiar ... and missed...... part of the cycle of a masochist.   

All amazing details........ love is definitely in the details!

9 comments:

  1. While my favorite play-day would be different, I can still feel the happiness and contentment you experienced. I'm so happy you have a safe place to play and that you both still enjoy it. I envy you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PK I can't imagine not playing permanently.... I don't know how you do it.

      For us it is a major bonding experience.

      Delete
  2. I actually don't 'mind' sub drop either ( depending on how it manifests) although one time it lasted over 5 days. That was awful- especially because we were novice at the whole thing and I had no real clue what was going on. I had emotionally flat lined. Thankfully I have much more experienced friends. But then again with you out of practice, I suppose it's good Sir Steve remembered for you too! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was so weird willie - I always got sub drop after we played - usually lasted 24 hours sometimes longer.... I knew what to do to handle it ... Monday was just a surprise - it's been so long I honestly didn't know what was wrong with me... (rolling eyes) won't make that mistake again !

      Delete
  3. Wow Morningstar,

    Such a wonderful description of it all. I'm not totally surprised you had an off day the following day. Sub drop sucks, but all part of the package:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. absolutely Roz ! part of the package ... I used to enjoy sub drop gave me an excuse to spoil myself... and be lazy !

      Delete
  4. The harder the crash, the better the play time must have been. :)

    I have a question - after playing and crashing (sub drop) I tend to have a couple of days when I can think very clearly and making good decisions and working out difficult problems becomes easier. Do you get the same?

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I can't say I do Prefectdt - but I did have a lot of energy yesterday and today .....

      Delete
    2. I was thinking about your question Prefectdt - and what does happen to me - I become very relaxed and any stress I have been dealing with seems to evaporate... THAT does happen every time we play hard and I have sub drop.... some times I wish we could play every day (grinning) the thought of no anxiety/stress is very tempting

      Delete

Popular Posts