Monday, March 14, 2022

Adult Time

 


 We had a really good weekend.  Saturday Sir Steve had to do some snow removal around here - Mother Nature is still dumping winter on us - le sigh - but when he was done  he asked me if I wanted to run into downtown and go to the "Happy Popcorn" shop ... YES we actually have a store called that.  


 

Now I like popcorn - BUT really??!!  the shelves were filled with gourmet popcorn  - every imaginable flavour!  IF they don't have it - trust me - you don't want it...  And the other shelves are filled with candy !  Talk about every child's  (and child at heart) dream!!  floor to ceiling candy ...... and popcorn!!

We spent the afternoon munching on popcorn and watching movies..... Then around dinner time Sir Steve suggested we go out for dinner (IF I felt comfortable with dining out) We decided to go to one of our favourites - Schnitzels.  It's a European/German place with the best schnitzels EVER!!  

We didn't have reservations but they were able to seat us in the bar .... and we enjoyed our schnitzels.......... 


 

As we were eating dinner I noticed these hanging over the bar........... 

Sir Steve and I had a good giggle - and some kinky thoughts of course! 

Sunday was a nice sunny day and we decided it was a good day to drive into the country to visit our butcher.  It was a glorious drive - just the two of us - no schedules - just time for us.

Sunday evening found us enjoying some much needed 'adult time' with lots of giggles.  AND PK remember question #1 of your meme?? yeah well it wasn't a hot dog - trust me (cheeky grin)

All in all it was an amazing weekend - just what the doctor ordered after so many months of stress and confusion.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful weekend. I love popcorn! I love it plain, but I also crave the smore's and the caramel corn. I mean really, what could be better than carbs coated in sugar? I love spotting pervertables out in the wild and I'm glad you enjoyed something better than a hotdog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit to being overwhelmed by the choices so just grabbed a bag of "movie popcorn" next time I'm gonna grab caramel corn!!

      and I had to share the answer to #1 cause that question popped into my head DURING the loving.... LOL

      Delete
  2. A shop near me has some of those beer sampler paddles for sale. I think that I might get me one. Don't know what to do with the four small glasses that come with it, though. :)

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL love it !! I thought afterwards we should have asked if they sold them....... ahh well maybe next time

      Delete
  3. Hi Morningstar,

    Wow, what a wonderful weekend! So happy for you:)

    I don't do popcorn, but I would definitely have a field day with the candy lol. Your dinner looked so yum and lol at the beer sampler paddle.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I missed you yesterday Roz :)

      I'm kinda with you - popcorn isn't one of my guilty pleasures really..... candy is more my 'thing'... but I have to admit nothing appealed to me on Saturday.....

      Delete

Popular Posts