Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Q&A

 


Today's question comes from  Spankedhortic 

 During your partying days, did you ever go to events over the border, in the USA or any other country, for that matter?

And a vanilla question - If you got ship wrecked, alone, on a desert island and you would be there for years, what is the one item that you would like to have with you for sentimental reasons? People not allowed.

 ahhhhhhh cross border BDSM - yes I have played south of the Border.  Every August there was a BDSM camping event in Vermont.  I went for a number of years - it was my last hurrah before returning to school in September.  And for the record I did go south to visit with the Heron Clan ......... and had plans to visit a couple of "Under his hand" fame.  

BOY! Prefectdt you ask tough questions - I have been mulling your vanilla question over and over... and believe it or not....... if I can only bring one thing - I am going to bring my vibrator.... (cheeky grin) sentimental reasons?? cause I won't have Sir Steve with me

Thanks for playing Prefectdt ! 

8 comments:

  1. More great questions Morningstar. I enjoyed reading your answers. Vibrator...love it lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't resist Roz - I'm absolutely NO good at deserted island questions LOL

      Delete
  2. The desert island question brings to mind the "Johnny Castaway" screensaver that we had in the office. Whenever the mermaid appeared (which was rare) everyone would gather round that person's desk to admire her.

    Your brunch comment was called spam by Blogger so it didn't appear. I rescued it and it's on the brunch recap now. Sorry about that. I'll pay closer attention in future.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. any reason it would go to the spam folder?? something I did??

      and re the deserted island - I have never been good at those sorts of hypothetical questions

      Delete
  3. Do you keep up with the Heron Clan? I'd love an update either here or by email.

    Here's hoping you find an island with electricity or a great stock of batteries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I don't keep up with them....

      hey batteries?? electricity?? LOL I was hoping no one would comment on the obvious problem of a vibrator LOL

      Delete
  4. Vibrator sounds like an excellent choice to me. There must be solar-powered ones available these days. :)

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brilliant! solar powered - even Sir Steve approved LOL

      Delete

Popular Posts