Thursday, March 17, 2022

Q&A

 


 Ronnie of Heart and Soul asked about knife play...........

Question - You've probably answered this in one of your posts but can't remember reading about it. I was wondering how were you introduced to knife play.

 WOW great question ronnie!!  I had to think about that one....... there was a couple that used to do a lot of edge play at the clubs... needle play / knife play /cutting... I believe that was the first time I saw both needle play and knife play....... and it fascinated me.

Every summer for a number of years I went to a BDSM camp around Niagara Falls area. It was amazing as during the day there would be workshops on numerous kinky activities.  I remember attending workshops on whips and electric play and yes knife play.

The main problem with knife play was finding someone who enjoyed it as much as I do and had the skill to do it.  I discovered very early on that actual cutting with a knife was not for me ...... I never did have enough confidence in my partner to agree to actual cutting.  BUT there is a sensuousness about feeling the blade slide into all sorts of intimate areas..... and there is a sense of 'danger' involved that gets my adrenaline flowing - after all one small slip and it could turn nasty.

I have noticed though the older I get the thinner my skin gets.  Now when Sir Steve does knife play - there are always welts that take forever to heal - and when they heal they look like I have been 'cutting' .......... so knife play is not something we tend to do if I have a doctor appointment - or in the summer cause - more bare skin ya know?!

Thanks for the question Ronnie

8 comments:

  1. Hi Morningstar,

    That was a great question. It was interesting reading how you developed your interest in knife play.

    We have dabbled in very low level knife play on a couple of occasions. Like you, cutting was definitely off the table. There is nothing like it to get the adrenaline pumping!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Knife play is really more sensual play than anything else... with just enough of an edge to get the adrenaline running
      It also helps that both Sir Steve and I love knives and have quite a collection of decorative knives

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the answer - I never even knew knife play was a kink until the past few years. I can imagine just how exciting it could be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it can be 'exciting' PK - there are times when I am in a 'mood' that it can be so sensual I can't lie still (grinning)

      Delete
  3. Morningstar, thanks for answering. I enjoyed reading your answer, interesting.
    Like PK, I didn't know knife play was a kink until I read about it on your blog. I can image it could be sensuous and exciting.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for popping by ronnie :) It was a good question.......

      Delete
  4. Nice answer. I only have one thing to say about trying knife Play, myself and that is SAFE WORD!

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to have a lot of trust in the person handling the knife Prefectdt.. which is why when I was 'single' and playing around (cheeky grin) I never did knife play.

      Delete

Popular Posts