Saturday, March 05, 2022

More Home Corners...

 

I am thrilled to say - we're just about all organised.  The only room left to finish is the "Master suite"... and that will be done tomorrow.  OH wait.... there's still the basement to organise... but that doesn't count does it?? (grinning)

So here's the last two rooms on the main floor finished.......... 

The kitchen......... 


 

well it's a kitchen - not much to do - and no I'm not opening cupboard doors to show you my dishes ........ BUT I did add some personal touches....





And then there's the den / guest room.......... 

 


see the rug?? Interesting story about that rug...... I went looking on Amazon for a blue rug....... and after much looking  found this one..... and loved it.   I left it on my 'wish list'  until after we moved.  It didn't make sense to order it and move it - better to wait and have it delivered to the new house right?? I just prayed it would still be in stock when we were ready to order.

Wellllllllll last week I went to order it...... and OMG!  it was on sale - half off!!  I couldn't believe our luck............... BUT it gets better .........
When we were packing up we came across a gift card for Amazon we had forgotten about....... (don't ask!)  so between the gift card and the sale - that rug cost us a grand total of $17.00 !!!  It adds a finishing touch to the room and just pulls it all together.....

Life is good when a plan comes together

8 comments:

  1. I love the rug ,and your beautiful hardwood floors!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hermione - we're very happy with how the house has come together :)

      Delete
  2. Gotta love a good bargain. I do like your kitchen, it looks so much warmer and cosier than mine.

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still getting used to it.... all that wood !! I'm used to white everything....... but it's growing on me :)

      Delete
  3. I'm really enjoying the glimpses into the new house Morningstar. Love the wooden floors too and the touches in the kitchen.

    The den looks awesome and I love the rug. What a score on the price!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Roz.......

      I don't often find bargains not like other folks so this was a pleasant surprise!

      Delete
  4. That rug (and the price you got it for!) is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You - dear Fondles - are my inspiration for looking for sales/deals - I don't always find them but when I do - I think of you (grinning)

      Delete

Popular Posts