Friday, March 11, 2022

Q&A

 

I have decided to answer my March Q&A's in separate blog posts... this way no one will miss the questions or the answers....

Yesterday Roz asked some really good questions:

Do you miss the type of play, clubs etc of the old days? Would you go to a club now?
A couple of vanilla questions: do you have a favourite movie? Your favourite vacation destination, or bucket list place to visit.


It's funny that you asked about the old days .... cause after Sunday's play time Sir Steve and I were talking about just that.  When I was going through the toy bag looking for the cuffs and clips I found all my fet wear (yes it's a big toy bag!)  found all my corsets... I love corsets and almost wish one could wear them as normal every day wear.  

As the expression goes - 'you can't go home again' .... and the BDSM community that Sir Steve and I knew is long gone.  Back in the days there was absolutely NO nudity allowed and definitely NO sex.  It was all about the play and the pain and the dominance and submission.  When Sir Steve and I were talking about the end of covid and maybe the return of play parties - we had to admit that even the die hard play parties had started to allow nudity and sex (just before covid hit) There is no way we would go to a party that was more about sex than pain.

So the answer to your question about returning to clubs....... no we won't be going back to the clubs....... unless on the off chance we find one that actually follows the old time philosophy of pain over sex.

~~~~~~

Vanilla questions........ favourite movie... that's a hard one.... I think I would have to say the Die Hard Movies.  shocked?? LOL.... can't help myself - I love Bruce Willis and we always watch the Die Hard movies over Christmas.......... LOL 

As for bucket list vacation destination........... the Orient.  I would love to visit Japan and the Gion District - I have always been fascinated with the geisha tradition.  And I would want to visit all the historic sites .... from the historic Samurai Districts to the temples  - just to see the historic side of the country.

Thanks Roz for playing along during Q&A month.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Morningstar,

    Thank you for answering my questions. It seems everything changes over time. Blogland for example is not the same as it used to be.

    Love your vacation picks and oh yes, the Die Hard movies and Bruce Willis!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG you like the Die Hard movies too??!!! I thought I would be alone in my choice.. :)

      Delete
  2. I'd love to visit Japan and I put my hand up to liking the Die Hard movies:)

    Question - You've probably answered this in one of your posts but can't remember reading about it. I was wondering how were you introduced to knife play.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow ronnie - when I said I liked the Die Hard movies I thought I would be alone in my choice - I'm amazed that there are folks who actually like Die Hard.....

      and the answer to your question will come next week.

      Delete
  3. Apparently PK is having troubles trying to write comments........ so I am posting her comment for her.. IF anyone has any idea why her comments go missing immediately... leave a comment and hopefully she can sort this out...

    from PK:

    Evidently blogger despises me commenting. I'll try again. Roz's analogy of old blogland and BDSM clubs is right on. It's sad to see something you love go away and you can't get it back. I don't like to travel much but that does sound like a good trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Morningstar - not a question, but a statement :) you said you wished you could wear corsets as normal everyday wear. You CAN! Not sure if your corsets would work for this, but there are people who do exactly this, not for fet reasons (or at least, if it is, its not stated as such) but for history reasons. Women who choose to dress everyday in victorian or edwardian style clothing - which of course, includes a corset beneath it. Google 'historybounding' if you want to see what I mean. :) If you fancy trying it, do a search for either victorian or edwardian clothing and historybounding. In edwardian terms it can be quite simple: a long floorlength A line skirt, a white shirt and a waistcoat ontop of a corset. Its something you can get 'into' as much as you like, and there are many people on youtube who do videos on the topic. Yell if you want specific links to check out - you have my email address. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you wipe my comment on this post, morningstar, or is blogger playing with my comments again?

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nope didn't wipe it Prefectdt... blogger must have been playing silly bugger again

      Delete
  6. O well. I thought that had stopped, but apparently, blogger was just having a rest.

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts