Friday, March 25, 2022

Surprise!

 

Yesterday - just after lunch - there was a knock at the front door.  As I made my way to the door - I was running through my head what deliveries were due...... none!

I opened the door to a gentleman standing there holding a bouquet of flowers.......... I was stunned .... who ? what? why?

The card said "Just because I love you".............. and of course I knew the who.....Sir Steve had picked out an amazing spring arrangement and sent it to me........... 

 


I feel very spoiled.
 

9 comments:

  1. What a wonderful surprise, the flowers are beautiful! Kudos to Sir Steve:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Roz - they really are gorgeous and show so much thought on his part :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. yes they are Hermione - I feel very spoiled

      Delete
  3. I love snap dragons, pretty AND fun to play with 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too willie :) thinking of planting some in our new gardens... I was surprised to learn that Sir Steve had never heard of snap dragons before....

      Delete
  4. A very nice arrangement and a lovely sentiment :)

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly made my day Prefectdt :)

      Delete

Popular Posts