Friday, March 04, 2022

A Kinky Move - part 2

 

It was almost the end of the day on Saturday - and youngest daughter insisted on getting our bed put together so we would have somewhere to sleep.  The kids stayed downstairs - flaked out in the living room and the adults marched up the stairs to tackle the bed in our room.

Do you remember our room ?? that massive loft space???  In case you don't here's a picture.......... 

 


Everyone was milling around - and youngest daughter and her husband and my other SIL started putting the frame together... after asking where exactly we wanted the bed....  it was decided the bed would go against the wall with the small roundish window - under the beam.

Didn't take long - and after the bed was made.. I was standing at the foot of the bed under the beam - Sir Steve came up to me - close up against me - and said quietly - I have plans for that beam............. 

 


I'm sure my face was flushed when I turned around to head back downstairs... fortunately no one noticed or heard - OR - if they did they didn't mention it.........

Sounds like there will be fun times ahead in our new 'Master suite'

10 comments:

  1. LoL Morningstar, fingers crossed! Brings a new meaning to the term "master suite" doesn't it :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it does Roz - I love the idea of a "master suite" ......

      Delete
  2. I do love a man with a plan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yeahhhhh - me too PK!! (cheeky grin)

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to finding out what the plans for that beam are. :)

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. trust me Prefectdt - if/when it happens I'll let you know (cheeky grin)

      Delete
  4. WOOHOO! sounds awesome! a man with a plan is always a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. couldn't agree more Fondles - I may have a story to tell after this weekend (fingers crossed)

      Delete
  5. Master suite, love it. Can't wait to hear what Sir Steve's plans are:)

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wellllllllllllll - apparently Sir Steve is going shopping today........... we might know sooner than later (see me grinning??!!)

      Delete

Popular Posts