Saturday, March 26, 2022

Changes

 


 

So ....... I have been feeling so bloody old.  I look in the mirror and I look old... tired and old.  It was getting me down ya know???  (and deep down inside I worry about how Sir Steve sees me....... I know I shouldn't but I can't help it.... )

Then this week I was looking at some 'memories' on Facebook.  and I realized my hair has changed....... well not my hair but my hair style.  Almost a year ago my hairdresser went on maternity leave..... and the new hairdresser didn't cut it the same and by the time MY hairdresser came back she had to work to improve the style.  I knew it would take time.... but somewhere during the waiting period the whole hair style changed and I realized I HATED it!!

Yesterday I had an appointment with my hairdresser..... I brought along some photos of my old hair style....... and we 'talked'.  She admitted to completely forgetting what style she used to give me...... I reminded her I liked a funky / cheeky hair style......

It took awhile  but she did it!! It sorta looks like this........... 

 


Only I am virtually completely white.

 

I came out of there feeling perky and cheeky and a little bit happier....  

6 comments:

  1. Good for you! I bet it looks great. I have a moral dilemma with my hairdresser. I'll have to post about it soon. But I love the style you have now in any color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really like SHORT - but this style combines lengths and I love it! in my case if my hair gets too long - by too long I mean to my chin it seems to pull my face down and make me look tired...... this one is perky which suits me more (grinning)

      Delete
  2. Why don't you try coloring it?All my white hairs make me feel old and when I dye it I feel like a new woman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to dye my hair all the time Jessica - but then between one thing and another - my hair just wasn't healthy and the hairdresser advised against colouring.

      I actually like my white hair with grey streaks... lots of women pay a fortune for this hair colour (grinning)

      Delete
  3. Yay! on the hair victory. I have to admit that I am jealous of people with hair on their head.

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's amazing what a proper haircut can do to lift the spirits Morningstar. The style looks awesome! Glad the hairdresser took the time to talk to you and that you got what you wanted.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts