Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Friends

 


 

Over this past year - there have been more than a few posts that describe my desperation?? my frustration?? my angst?? maybe all of them....... and every single time you have all rallied round and supported me........ you are amazing people!!

I almost didn't post yesterday's blog cause it seemed so 'here she goes again-ish'..... and not one of you said that to me - OH you may have thought it but no one said it! Most of your comments had me giggling ..... everything from the virtual road trip down to PK's pool book in hand - to Prefectdt's headbutts.... to the 'me too's' 

I am learning the true value of friends........ even ones I have never met - will probably never meet - but still friends.  and I want to say a BIG thank you to each and every one of you............ together we'll get through this.

10 comments:

  1. Every now and then, just when you think it is WAY too much, something small happens to remind you.

    Yesterday (and even before), the small thing was you reminding me I wasn't alone.

    Life is good when you aren't alone.

    Hugs
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boo - life is VERY good when you aren't alone!! and that's the nice thing about blogland - you're never alone :)

      Delete
  2. That was so fun to come back and read here yesterday at who had joined yours and Boo's reading party and what their contribution was. lmao

    You have a good heart, MorningStar, and everybody who reads here sees it.

    If you want some laughs and a decent read, please go to my blog today and read about what little Windy thought about some things way back in 1978. You don't have to comment....just enjoy the story. Hugs, Windy

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Windy - read it this morning AND remembered to comment LOL - foggy brain is gone...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was writing that just as you were leaving a message! LOL Thank you!! I got my first Pfizer shot yesterday and felt a little weird, but I didn't know how much of that was anxiety over the whole thing. Thankful I got my turn!

      Delete
  4. It is not good to headbutt people but it is good to fantasize about it with some people :)

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well face to face friends are currently on even plain with virtual during this pandemic. Lol. Except it's easier to 'spill yer guts'( as an oh so eloquent friend of mine likes to command) here in blogland.

    Upward and onward...as soon as we get the energy lmao

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found blogland when I was 49. Not a time when you expect to be making new friends. But I made the best friends I've even had here. It doesn't matter if we've met at all. Maybe it's sharing a similar secret that helps us trust and feel closer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darn what did i miss? I've been crazy busy last 3 days and haven't been around to see anyone's post. Been barely able to reply my comments. I"ll go take a look, but in the meantime, I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Morningstar, I'm so glad you did post yesterday so that we could provide some giggles and support. That's what friends do :) I know I never dreamed I would make such wonderful and supportive friends here when I started blogging.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts