Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Make a List -- Check it Twice!








Tomorrow is the start of LOL days in blogland.  Are you ready?? 

I think I am......... 

For those of you a little unclear on the concept... all us bloggers have quiet visitors who drop by and read and leave...... The next two days are a celebration of our secret visitors.

It's time we encourage you to leave a little "hi" comment ...... or ask a question... something ..... to step out of the shadows and let us thank you for visiting....... 

I am inviting all my secret admirers to step up and ask a question -- any question - no matter how risque or vanilla (hell it's mostly vanilla around here these days anyway ) Any little thing you'd like to know about me ...... about my journey........ and I will answer you -- I promise!!  
yeah I know I am really bad at replying to comments BUT for these two days I will !!  I have even booked the two days off - staying home -- computer on -- waiting................ 

So make a list -- check it twice and come participate in LOL days.......... 

Thanks to Hermione for organising and getting us bloggers on the same page!!!

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to it Morningstar. LoL day is lots of fun :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the shout-out. You're on my list, and I'm checking it three times!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy LOL day, MS, I hope you get loads of new commenters and make some new friends. hugs!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts