Friday, November 22, 2019

Loved it !








I had no idea how much fun yesterday's post would be !!  It really was fun to see how you folks imagine me....... and how close some of you were.

I was shocked to read how a couple of you saw me with blond hair!!  I was blond ...now I am white - blessed with my grandmother's genes for white white hair.  I started to go grey when I was pregnant with my first baby -- 40 years ago! I kept it blond thanks to my hair dresser for years....... but a combination of cancer treatments and very fine hair I  was forced to stop touching it up about 10 years ago and let Mother Nature take over colouring my hair.

PK said she thought each of the pictures had a little bit of me .......... that made me think.  I guess when I was looking for pictures of women - subconsciously I selected pictures that were a part of me......... no matter how small.  We don't tend to see ourselves the way others see us...... I know recently I have been fussing over how old I am -- how old I look...... and it depresses me.  BUT this summer more than once people were shocked when I told them my actual age.  They mostly thought I was at least 10 years younger........ WOW ! 

Soooooooooo which picture did I think was closest to what I look like..... 


#3




I would like to look like 


#4




BUT I haven't been able to find that eccentric style or mix of colours -- but I'm working towards it.

Anyway.......... 

thanks to PK for a brilliant idea for a post and thank you to everyone who played along..... 

Life is good when you can have some fun even when life is kicking your butt!
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm afraid my 'brilliant' days are in the past - that was a throw back Thursday from my early blogging days when I was much sharper, LOL. But I did think it was fun. I was the third one in my post for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was fun Morningstar. So your natural colour is blonde. I knew it lol. You are right, we definitely don't see ourselves how others see us. We are our own worst critic.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts