Thursday, November 21, 2019

Who am I?








Life got even more complicated around here (who thought that was possible?)
I woke up with another sore throat on Sunday (colour me fed up)... yesterday youngest daughter called to tell me there had been a sudden death in the extended family ... and the lil one is going through yet another phase!

I wasn't going to post here today cause the mind wouldn't focus -- that is -- until I read PK's blog entry this morning.  I loved it!  and decided to do my own version....

I think we all have images in our heads of what some of the bloggers look like - I never put up pictures of myself or the lil one or Sir Steve just cause it doesn't seem like a good idea ya know?

But I gathered some pictures of women and thought you might enjoy trying to find the one that is closest to me...........




















soooooooooo  which one do you think is the REAL me??  

6 comments:

  1. I haven't read here long enough to know for sure, but I'm guessing you have some elements of each person you showed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must do this one.

    I love all the photos. I agree with PK, a little of each, but if I had to go for one. I'd say the last one. She looks like she could be fun and a genuine person and I love the colours in her skirt.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's a tough one, MS! I will definitely have to give this one some thought. PK suggested you posted a bit of each element of you, but I've always seen you as a blonde with a sweet, kind face!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how exciting. I'm going to say maybe the fun and personality of the last one but with the glamour and poise of the first (at least when the situation calls for it)?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Somewhere between 1 and 4

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Morningstar. Hmm, somehow I pictured you as being blonde too. Like PK I think there is probably a little of all of them in you. From the snippets you have shared about your style if I had to pick, I would say the last one. Also because I think she matches the inner you.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts