Saturday, November 23, 2019

Getting to know me

During LOL days I came across a new to me blog Cassie's Space.... she had a meme that I loved and decided to do it here........ Feel free to do it too.... just leave me a quick note telling me you are doing it so I can come and read your answers.......



 Is sex best in the morning, afternoon, or night?
yes!!
  
2. On which side of the bed do you sleep?
right side (cause I'm always right - cheeky grin)
 
3. Pork, beef, or chicken? 
chicken and beef -- pork I can take it or leave it 

4. Have you ever had to pull over on the side of the road to puke? 
 NO  

5. What leg do you put in pants first when putting them on? 
 my left leg 

6. Candles or incense?
 I prefer essential oils - love jasmine! 

7. Do you dance when no one is watching?
 hell I'll dance with people watching! 

8. Did you play doctor when you were little? 
 yes and I was always the 'patient'.  

9. Stove top cooking or microwave?
 microwave is for warming up only 

10. Would you rather your car or your house be dirty? 
 neither  

11. Shower or bath? 
 used to love baths -- now I'm a shower girl  

12. Do you pee in the shower? 
 NO - ewwwwwwwww - NO! 

13. Mexican or Chinese food? 
Chinese
 
14. Do you want someone aggressive or passive in bed? 
 ohhhh lord they better be aggressive or not much is gonna happen 

15. Do you own sex toys? 
doesn't everyone?

16. Corn dogs or hot dogs? 
  hot dogs

17. Your favorite restaurant? 
 depends on my mood -- but I do LOVE buffets

18. What did you have for lunch today? 
 leftover casserole

19. When did you last fall down?
about 3 weeks ago during our first of the season snow storm 

20. Have you ever wished someone were dead? 
no

21. Love or money? 
 both?  love is nice but ya do need money 


22. Credit cards or cash?
 credit cards - I love to collect the points


23. Has there ever been anyone in your family you wish wasn’t?
honestly no - but I have avoided some family members


24. Oreos or vanilla wafers?
neither

 
25. How do you like your steak cooked? 
medium rare 
 
 26. How do you like your eggs cooked?
don't eat eggs - I'm allergic to them 

27. Have you ever knocked someone off their feet in a fight?
no but I have shut someone up in a battle of words 
 
28. Would you rather go camping or to a five-star hotel? 
hotel - but it doesn't have to be 5 star -- I do like being pampered  

29. Would you rather have a root canal or minor surgery?
neither had both and yeah - neither! 
 
30. Would you shave your entire body (including your head) for money?
 no I have a really ugly skull

31. Would you rather have lice or an STD? 
ewwwwww who came up with these questions?!  lice I guess
 
32. What’s your favorite hard candy? 
peppermints 
 
33. Ever been to a strip club?
yes
 
34. Ever been to a bar? 
 yes 

35. Ever been kicked out of a bar or a club? 
 no

36. Ever been so drunk you had to be carried out of somewhere?
no
 
37. Kissed someone of the same sex?
yes
 
38. Had sex in the car? 
yes

39. Had sex at the beach?
yes
 
40. Had sex in a movie theater?
 no

41. Had sex in a bathroom?
 yes

42. Have you ever been in an “adult” store?
yes and got a couple of funny stories about it too
 
43. Is there anyone on your friends list you would ever consider having sex with? 
 only Sir Steve
 
44. Have you been caught having sex?
 no

45. Have you ever kissed a stranger? 
 no 

46. Does anyone have naughty pictures of you?
yesssss - a less than intelligent choice on my part

2 comments:

  1. Love your answers to this. Definitely curious about the trip to the adult store :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your answers! And I too, would like to know more about your trip to the adult store.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts