Friday, November 15, 2019

LOL Day 2







So here we are on LOL Day #2......... the LOL surprise balls are opening...... and ya all only got today to step up and leave a comment........ come on....... don't you want to open that LOL surprise?? 

Interesting little fact......... on yesterday's post about LOL dolls and LOL day..... Windy left a comment saying she hadn't come across LOL dolls but Dammit Dolls were a big thing.   Well if you have read here at all - ever - you know my curiosity can get the better of me. 

So last night after the lil one was put to bed and another crisis with 'the mother' was averted ..... I decided to look up 'Dammit Dolls' (cause I kinda wished I had one). 
Here's what I found............


sounds better than a stress ball in my opinion

And in case you're interested in their anatomy......... 





So today you have a choice an LOL doll or a Dammit Doll and when you decide why not leave a comment sharing what you picked?! 



~~~~~~~
did ya see what I did there?? a clever way to get you to comment ..... dontcha think?? 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Morningstar,

    I would pick an LOL doll. I've never heard of them but it looks like fun, peeling back the layers. I wouldn't choose a dammit doll because smashing one against a wall or table seems too violent. However, I wouldn't say no to spanking a dammit doll's little butt!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Morningstar,

    I had heard of the LoL doll but not the dammit doll. Love the idea! LoL.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dammit dolls are new to me but it's good to try new things, so I'll pick that.

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  4. *waves hello from a cold corner of Canada*
    Been reading your blog for years. And years! Long time. I may have commented once. lol
    No questions, just saying "Hi!" My girls obsessed about those LOL Dolls for about a week and then forgot about them. (Thank goodness because they aren't that cheap). And I'd pick the Dammit Doll of course! Doesn't everyone need one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry I was late. Glad to see you here though.

    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lurker483:48 pm

    I also like the Dammit Doll. WE had one until the dog got it.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts