Friday, November 16, 2018

Let's Play the LOL game........

(edited -- OH LORD!!  I didn't mean everyone HAD to leave a comment in another language -- it was just a suggestion -- le sigh -- there's never any pressure on The Journey to comment in any language!!)



Today's the day.................. the start of LOL day XIII 




the purpose of the two days (today and tomorrow) is to try and encourage our lurkers - those that come by to read but never leave a comment - to come out of the shadows and leave a little message.

First thing my lurkers need to know is I have removed moderation for these two days AND you can comment without a google account -- or without using your google account -- and comment as 'Anonymous" 

Second thing dear lurkers is....... we're gonna play a little game over the next two days... Today is 'languages'.  Why not comment in a second language ?? OR your first language if you want (grinning) 

I'll start............ 

 Je vais essayer d'écrire un peu de français ... (ma deuxième langue - je ne parle pas couramment )

Bienvenue dans The Journey ...... profitez des journées LOL ... et n'oubliez pas de laisser un petit commentaire



14 comments:

  1. Me encanta detenerme, pero no siempre dejo un comentario. Feliz día LOL.

    I cheated and used free translation:)

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LOL theme, Morningstar! ... as a citizen of a bilingual country, you would think I should at least be able to write a passable greeting in French but alas, my high school learnings have long disappeared from my brain. Instead, just for fun, I'll fall back on my ancestral roots with a ...

    toilichte lol làithean, Morningstar!

    and yes, I cheated and used a translator as well :>))
    nj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:20 pm

    oesday igpay atinlay ountcay ??

    sugarsack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:18 pm

    Guten Tag! Herr Lurker hier!

    Haben Sie gesundheit? Froliche weinachten!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy LOL day, MS! Love today's theme. Only English here, so you get what you get!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonjour! Holas! Guten Tag! Namaste! Konnichiwa! Hello!
    Happy LOL Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mindig olvasom a blogot és várom az új bejegyzést!
    Boldog Karácsonyt!
    (I always read your blog and waiting for the new post!
    Merry Christmas! - all in hungarian)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi morningstar! :) Love your theme today! So fun!

    Nous sommes celebrate la jour especiale! Nous parlons merçi pour les femmes et les hommes qui ecrivent sur les blogs!

    LOL! I gave it a go without the translator, as you can see by my mix of both english and mixed up french from school years past! HAHA! fun to try!

    Happy LOL Day, morningstar! Many hugs,

    ❤️Katie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oops! I think that it should end with:

    qui lisent sur les blogs!

    ie. lurkers. :D

    ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’m sorry, I’m not following the rules! Only a little bit!
    Bonjour! I did take French in High School. However my Grandfather was from France so I should know more!
    Happy LOL days!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Morning Star this is a great theme. sorry only know a few words in another language. Namaste! bon Jour! That's it. Have fun for lol days
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kia ora Morningstar (Maori greeting :) Love this idea! Happy LoL day 1 :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  13. how did i miss this post? LOL

    I'm late... but here goes:

    很高兴成为你的朋友
    Hěn gāoxìng chéngwéi nǐ de péngyǒu

    (I'll translate for you : I'm happy to be your friend.)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts