Saturday, November 24, 2018

Just Life







This isn't what I had in mind when I came to post this morning........ BUT I have been thinking about some of the people who have come through my life...... and realizing why they got left behind...... (well some of them)

I have noticed so many people give up on life -- are negative -- are sad and alone.  Someone once said to me 'why is it everyone you meet seem to like you and talk to you and confide in you?'   I really didn't know the answer at the time.  I am a good listener and sympathetic....maybe that's why?? 

Or maybe it's that I have always refused to give up on life...... on loving and happiness.  Maybe I realized some time ago - that all that happiness and love we were all looking for out there - is really inside us.  It took me awhile to figure that out... but when I did.......... shrug.... well life just got better ya know?  I wasn't running after some illusive dream......... 

I also realized a while back that people who thrive (or seem to thrive) on drama can not have any space in my life.  Drama is negative ......... and is usually of your own doing......... you can't do anything about what people say about you but you can control how you react to it............ OH and yes I know ... I still can react !!! But I am working on it... never said I was perfect or that I had mastered this happy life philosophy....... but I AM working on it...... 

Life is good when you remember YOU make life worth living -- no one else.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great message Morningstar. The power is within us, hard to remember some days though lol.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts