Friday, November 30, 2018

AND so it begins....








Last night was decorate the house for Christmas night.

It seemed like a good idea a week ago.

But on Tuesday pulling the lil one's hat on before we rushed out to catch the bus... I pulled something in my back.  I could hardly breathe.  I spent Wednesday on the sofa trying to find a comfortable position and swallowing pain pills.

BUT by Thursday it was feeling much much better soooooooooo let's decorate.

BUT
before I will decorate any house it has to be cleaned... and I had been noticing dust webs on the walls and high up in the corners.  Out came the mop and all morning I dusted the walls and ceilings.

Then because decorating shouldn't be about waiting for boxes of decorations I went downstairs and dragged up all the Christmas boxes.

By 4pm everything was ready ...... even 'Daddy' came home early from work to pitch in.

By 5:00 I could feel the muscles in my back screaming at me........ by 5:05 I was just about prone on the sofa.  Sir Steve helped me make a "TV dinner" and we ate while we watched the "Troll Holiday" movie.  

As the lil one was getting ready for bed she declared 'this is gonna be the BEST Christmas EVER! '

Life is good when it's gonna be 'the best Christmas ever!'

3 comments:

  1. You poor girl, nothing worse than a bad back. Hope it is feeling much better soon.
    That was so sweet of lil one to declare this is going to be the best Christmas.
    Take care!
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, nothing worse than back pain! Hope you recover quickly. Sounds like the decorating was a success. How sweet of lil one :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your back issue resolves itself quickly, Morningstar ... and you can get back on track for making this "the best Christmas ever!"
    ... nj ... xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts