Monday, October 29, 2018

Warm Fuzzies






It's Monday and all the birthday celebrations have come to an end......  I am filled with lovely warm fuzzies.

I am feeling very spoiled and very very loved --
from the surprise engagement a week before my birthday 

to the flowers and birthday cake on the actual day

to my girls and their husbands coming down for dinner with us on Saturday -- and bringing gifts for their old mom - bath pampering products and a book "All the Ever Afters" and cards that made me laugh.......

to the birthday spanks (AND Sir Steve actually count them out!)  and wonderful earth shattering sex and orgasms last night.

I have to say this year's birthday was probably the best one in many years!

Life is good when you are spoiled and loved.

 

3 comments:

  1. Its great that you had such a fabulous birthday ... a girl couldn't ask for much more ... nj

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful Morningstar,I'm so glad you had such lovely birthdays celebrations and are feeling pampered. Happy for you :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im sorry i missed it. Im glad you had a wonderful celebration! Happy happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts