Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Try Again







Sooooooooo the landlord didn't show up till just after noon yesterday -- there was no way I was gonna go shopping then!!  My mood was - to put it mildly - pissy!!

But today is a new day -- and though I don't have the level of excitement I had yesterday - I am gonna take the day for me.  

So once I get the lil one on the school bus I am heading to the shower -- putting on make up ......... and heading off for the day..... 

Shopping list includes;
new jeans (maybe 2 pairs as I really would like a black pair)
some new snuggly sweaters 
IF I am really adventurous I might just pop into the lingerie shop and see what I can find that checks the 'sexy' box -- as Sir Steve notices and appreciates sexy.... 

AND if I am really on a roll -- I might just do some Christmas shopping...... YES Christmas !!!  I do like to have that totally under control long before the month of December when the crowds in the shops get crazy..

2 comments:

  1. Have a great birthday week shopping day! ... nj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Morningstar, argh, how frustrating about the landlord. Nothing worse than having to wait on other people.

    I love your shopping list and hope you had fun :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts