Tuesday, October 02, 2018

My Place.........

Actually the title should read 'being reminded of my place'............. 

Saturday after both Sir Steve and I had rested up from entertaining excited 6 year olds.. He told me to go find 4 toys from the toy bag.......... UGH I hate when he does that !!!  

Stress Stress Stress !! 

Why stress you ask?? because 1) then it feels like it's all about ME and what I want... and 2) what if I don't select toys he likes??!!  I was so tempted to pull out feather boas and wet noodles -- BUT -- I am a masochist so that would defeat the purpose right?? AND he's a Sadist so god only knows how he would have reacted.......... 

So I picked 4 toys that are fun......... 



laid them out on the bed as requested -- and then got to sit and stare at them (the bed faces the living room where I was sitting watching football with Sir Steve) until he was ready to use them.   

On Friday Windy wrote a piece HERE about 'best lines'........ we haven't really had any situations where my mouth runs away with me........  

until Saturday night...... 

Sir Steve has a sort of ritual -- before he starts spanking -- he puts on soft leather gloves.  While he was putting them on -- I turned my head... watching him.... and asked "Why do you put on the gloves?"  He gave me THAT look -- the one that screams this is NOT the time or place...... so I glibly said "ohhhhhh ok you can tell me later" ...... He answered "how nice of YOU to give me permission to answer later !" 

Well that gave me the giggles......... ooooooops..... both my statement and my giggles didn't go over well....... I tried to remind him it had been so long....... that I had started to think *I* was the boss....... 
I thought he was gonna swallow his back teeth !!  I was just digging the hole deeper ya know?

All the toys -- including his gloved hands -- were well used -- and my ass was glowing and hot and just a tad 'ouchie' when he finished 45 minutes (or so) later..... My world was full of pretty colours and dancing fairies.... 

Life is good when you are reminded of your place -- when he claims you again -- and your ass tingles for a couple of days !

1 comment:

  1. Hi Morningstar,

    I get the stress at having to choose implements. This sounds awesome, glad you and Sir Steve had a chance to connect.

    Interesting about the gloves. LoL and opps at your comment and the giggles. Guess he showed you who is in charge :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts