Monday, October 01, 2018

Arty Farty

(picture edited to remove name - and protect the innocent)






The party on Saturday was declared a huge success by the lil one and Sir Steve... 

I made the cake on Friday (see pic above) -- and though it didn't look exactly like the picture I found I have to admit it turned out pretty well.

When the lil one got up on Saturday morning she was so excited she was vibrating !!  She declared she couldn't wait to see what games I had come up with -- cause my games were always so much fun.

The party was planned like a well run military exercise........ 

12:00 kids arrive and put on their Arty Farty painter's tams and decorate the craft paper table cloth while lunch cooked



12:30 hot dog lunch served

1:00  the painting activity -- which involved canvas and paint and Glad wrap covering it all -- so no mess painting






1:30  colouring scavanger hunt

1:45  creating mystery creatures 

2:00 open gifts

2:15 cake

2:30 loot bags and GOODBYES 

By 2:45 Sir Steve was taking the lil one to her mother's and I had stretched out on the sofa exhausted............ I swear I am getting too old for kid's parties (grinning)
 

Life is good when you create memories to cherish. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Morningstar,

    So glad to hear the party was a huge success. The cake is awesome! Well done you. I bet you were exhausted afterwards!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts