Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Yuck Season







I have a cold.. complete with aching bones, runny nose, cough and headache.  Anyone want the germs before they kill me?? I am quite willing to send them off to you via email .. or 'cold-a-gram'......... I am not a good patient -- not a patient patient ya know?? I can handle being sick for maybe 2 days then I want to be over it !!  Unfortunately the bugs aren't on the same page -- and seem to drag on forever !!

Last night Sir Steve came home to pick up the lil one to go to dance class -- he took one look at me and said 'I'll order pizza for supper on my way home'.  God bless that man!!  I honestly wasn't looking forward to having to create some sort of nutritious meal ............ so we had pizza... then I laid on the couch blowing my nose... taking my Tylenol... and dying.......... 

Today I don't feel much better -- but I do have an appointment for blood tests this morning and we do need some essentials from the grocery store........ THEN I will come home and climb back into my comfy clothes and die.............. 

I HATE being sick !!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Morningstar, cold-a-gram lol, think I'll pass thanks. I had a cold a wee while ago and the weird thing was I had a dose of raging conjunctivitis with it. Go figure? I wasn't the only one either. Strange.

    Seriously, they suck and I'm sorry you have been caught. Glad Sir Steve ordered dinner so you didn't have to worry and hope you are feeling better soon.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morningstar - I hate having a cold. Hope you feel better soon.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy for you that your man is taking care of you. Hope the bloodwork was routine ... rest as much as you can! ... nj

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts