Thursday, June 01, 2017

Memories






I have track marks up and down my back from the knife play the other night.... I love running my fingers over them -- feeling the shower prickle them -- and remember the feel of the blade on my skin -- remember the look on Sir Steve's face while he made the pretty patterns on my body.

The other night we were playing and I was being a bit bratty (yeah I know what a shock eh?? me being a brat!!)  And Sir Steve restrained my arms -- trapped them with his hands and held them tight.  Yesterday in the shower I was soaping my body down and noticed a funny mark on my right arm.  I looked and the smile that spread across my face!!  I have bruises from his restraining me.

Bruises and track marks -- memories of fun times together... it's true -- the best thing about memories is making them !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts