Saturday, December 17, 2016

Stupid Feelings






I have mixed stupid feelings....... CG and Hands are away this weekend -- and I am feeling lonely ..... I am already missing my quick weekend chats with Hands.... 

And yet I am so very happy they are getting this time away..... they both need it so badly....... and I wouldn't want them to be anywhere else.

I am thinking this is part of the downfall of poly -- wanting and missing -- and yet feeling very happy and contented that they are having their 'private time' ......

Maybe I worked too many hours this week -- and I am over tired and not feeling very logical........ 

I have a mess of Christmas cookies that need to be assembled - and Netflix movies to be watched........ the weekend will fly by ....... 

right?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts