Thursday, December 29, 2016

Climbing the Walls

I knew Christmas was gonna be hard -- what with all the family obligations......... but Hands had said we would have private time as soon as possible after Christmas........ 

Only thing is ...... on Christmas day his car broke down and had to be towed to the garage.  

He has been very good at giving me play time -- but ya know -- there is only so much solo play time I can take.  I feel like I am drained trying to come up with scenarios that will arouse me -- and interest me. There's nothing left inside me ....... I am drained dry.  I so desperately need our private time.

I have asked when.......... and have been told He'll work it out...... but I am not known as the world's most patient person........ I am quite literally bouncing around -- trying to keep myself occupied so I don't ask again.......BUT the week of holidays is quickly coming to an end.......

I am climbing the walls and that is not a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts