Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Illusions...

Driving home from work yesterday I was remembering fondly the second play session on Saturday.  I was running through the different toys and the different sensations.... the pain and the joy.

Then I remembered how W used the rabbit fur glove he bought when we were in the States in October....



it felt so sensual....I lifted my head a bit and saw this group of spectators watching smiling....


BUT my heart was pounding.. I knew what was coming.......


I wonder what they must have thought when suddenly I was ouching and wiggling.. and laughing ..... W was running the glove up and down my ass.. 


Then W's free hand grabbed a handful of hair - lifting my upper body.. bending it backwards and the gloved hand was running over my breasts.... flicking my nipples and I was nearly screeching..... 


How the group must have wondered what was wrong with me............... 


Little did they know W had curled his fingers slightly - bringing out the "claws" .. 




needle sharp claws that were biting into my skin.. scratching it... threatening to snip off a nipple.


A nice furry glove...........is really just an illusion.



1 comment:

  1. That is so cool! I didn't expect to see claws on that glove. A good surprise ending to the post.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts