Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Musical interlude

A little over a week ago I introduced you all to a song about Dominants by Ratje - a gal from FetLife.  I went looking for more of her songs - and boy oh boy has she got a repertoire of songs!!

Some of them are satirical - some downright funny - some I wouldn't post here if you paid me.  But every once in a while I will share one of her songs with you all....... because for one reason or another they speak to me.  And lucky you... I didn't have anything to say today........ so here's another of Ratje's songs... THINK...





2 comments:

  1. Hi Morningstar,

    I'm sorry for the trouble you had on LOL day. If you go into Settings. Comments (or Posts and Comments if you are using the new interface) then beside Who can Comment, choose Registered User, I think that will eliminate anonymous comments.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Morningstar

    I nominated you for an award (yes again). Just wanted to make sure you seen it.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts