Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Tick Tock Tick Tock






I hate change - I've said it here more than once - W is ALWAYS reminding me how much I HATE change............... 

But ya'd think - by now - I would at least be able to adapt to the time change in the Spring and the Fall.............. If you think that - then you'd be wrong !!!

Usually I set all the clocks before I go to bed - but for some reason this weekend I forgot...... so imagine my surprise on Sunday when I bounced out of bed - thinking I had slept in - cause wow !! the clock said 6:00 AM (that is sleeping in for me).. turned on the old pc and saw that it was actually 5:00 AM!!!  I am surprised you didn't all hear me growl 

Well it is now Tuesday - day 2 of the new time - and my body is still living in the past.  I drove home from work in the pitch black - which made it feel so damn late. Miss Ashes was pacing by the door - yelling at me that I was late !!! It was wayyyyyyyyy past dinner time.. and just where the hell had I been.  (Ok ok - I know - I give my cat way too much credit for communication skills!!)  By 8:00 PM I could barely keep my eyes open...... by 9:00 PM when I finally allowed myself to go to bed I dragged myself upstairs - literally dragged myself - feeling totally exhausted.  I was asleep by 9:01

My eyes popped open at 4:00 f**cking AM.  I tried - I really did try - to roll over and at the very least nap a bit - till the alarm at 5:15 - but no such luck.  So here I am at 4:30 on the pc.

And pray tell - why is it no one.... NO ONE.... has written anything new on FL or Facebook - or on their blogs - didn't you all know I was gonna be up wandering around the house before the crack of dawn with nothing to do??? You all could have - at the very least - left something for me to read.......... sighhhhhhhhhhh.. and you call yourselves "friends" sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 



I did however - find the semi - amusing cartoon at the top .... about turning clocks back.... with my favourite cartoon character Maxine .......... I think I will turn my clock back to 20 something....... and have a "do over"........ First thing I would "do over" is learning to sleep in........ (nodding head) yup..... learn to sleep in !!!

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh! I am now driving back home after work in the dark too! Hate that!

    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. sighs... i hate it when this happens ...however i love it when they go forward again. (it takes me about two months to adjust)
    hugs.. glad to read i am not the only one who has problems.

    saffy

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts