Friday, December 15, 2017

Too Old???





We went to the lil one's Winter Wonderland last evening.  Got there at 5 (when it opened) and got the very last parking space!!  The school was packed.  Every classroom had some organised fun Christmas activity... from gingerbread houses to paper Christmas trees, reindeer cookies, snowman faces, candy cane reindeers and so much more!!  There was a shopping room for the lil ones to buy presents for family and friends (no parents allowed in) and it was run by donation only.  The lil one had such fun shopping for Daddy and Mommy and Sheila (I felt very special!!) 

Then Sir Steve and the lil one lined up for face painting...... took 20 minutes but she was thrilled.  We spent an hour and a half at the Winter Wonderland.. and still didn't do it all -- but the rooms were closing down as the event ended in 30 minutes and they had had a much bigger attendance than last year....... We wearily made our way out to the car and came home for a quick supper of hot dogs.

When all was quiet - lil one tucked into bed, the animals curled up snoring.... I told Sir Steve that I was getting TOO old for this much Christmas excitement !!  well at least two nights back to back ........ 

I awoke alone in the bed this morning -- Sir Steve was on the sofa -- OMG!!  I figured I had been restless -- or slapped him silly again (I do that from time to time) but it turns out Sir Steve is coming down with a cold -- or mystery bug.  I am not that surprised.  He has been working outside for the last two days (in sub zero temps) .... fingers crossed he'll be able to come home early and nap.

I wrapped up the last of the Christmas presents this morning and hid them away. 
And now I intend to binge watch some Netflix and rest...... we're down to one week till Christmas and I know how busy it's gonna be next week -- and can only imagine the excitement the lil one will be exuding....... 

Christmas is coming -- with magic galore -- and that is a very good thing !

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:41 am

    Old is a frame of mind, I'm met a wonderful woman over the holidays last year.I'm in my 60's she is in her 30's. We hit it off and while laying in bed one Sunday morning she said she had a secret to tell me. She told me she enjoyed older men because they could be the Daddy to her. I asked her what she meant and she smiled and said what she wanted most for Christmas was a spanking, I smiled and said that is an interesting gift. Well Christmas Day we were going to visit some friends of her and when she stepped out of the shower I told her I had a present for her, she smiled. By the Christmas Tree I put her over my lap and soundly spanked her, she squirmed, kicked, and pleaded. I spanked her and said this is what you wanted for Christmas, she said yes but not on the bare bottom and not when we are going somewhere. I finally stopped the spanking, stood her up and sternly said you wish for a Daddy, well I'm the Daddy and my naughty little girl will be spanked my way and when I decide. She said Yes Daddy, I told her to get dress. We had a great time at her friends, she worked hard not to let on she was spanked. She told me later her best friend thought she was spanked, they went to the bathroom, she showed her the red bottom. I looked at her and said that was be naughty, showing her, I told her she was getting another Christmas Present when we got home and she best get undress quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts