Saturday, November 25, 2017

Updated





LOL day got me thinking....

The list of blogs I read was very very outdated.  Most of my list had dropped off the blog world.  And I had a whole new list of blogs to explore from the comments left on LOL day.   


Yesterday I decided to update the "Blogs I read" list (found on the left side of your screen).  A couple of the blogs will never be deleted -- like Buffalo's link cause I can't bear to delete it...... and "Under his hand" cause hope springs eternal (small smile)

IF you don't want me to list your blog on my reading list -- let me know and I will remove it...... otherwise may I suggest -- if you have some time on your hands -- go read some new blogs (well new to me) ........ and tell them morningstar sent you -- you'll get a good seat !!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you posted this, because it gave me a chance to check your blogroll and I saw that Under His Hand had updated. I read her blog for a long time, and so sad about her son.

    I never knew Buffalo.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts