Thursday, November 30, 2017

It's Official



We're home from the hospital.  Sir Steve was such a support -- he even came into the room while they did the procedures and stroked my shoulder and kept talking me through it.

One small 'wrinkle' as the doctor called it -- he cauterized it to be on the safe side -- but doesn't want to see me for another year.  He announced "2 1/2 years cancer free!!"  which sounded pretty damn good to me!! 

Now I can breathe again .... Christmas can now start!  

Tomorrow I think I will work on decorating The Journey for the holidays (as I'm supposed to take it easy for a couple of days) 

 (see me doing the happy dance?!)

 

7 comments:

  1. great news, happy decorating!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy for you! Answer to prayer.
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy about your news. Well done! Enjoy decorating the house for Christmas but remember not to over do it.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great news. glad you're home and that Sir was there to give you support! Happy Christmas decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great news, Happy happy for you. Now Christmas can start for you.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:08 pm

    Just catching up with your blog so I'm a bit late with this but CONGRATULATIONS on your good news!
    --Michele d

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts