Wednesday, November 01, 2017

Missing

It may have only been 3 or 4 weeks that I've been under the weather -- and a couple of weeks of Sir Steve's knee problems..... but honestly it feels like forever.

We climb into bed -- and if I'm not hacking up a lung instantly -- and he's not trying to find a comfortable way to lie -- we just lie side by side barely touching.  Even our quiet after dark talks have dwindled off to nothing.  

After the cat has had her snuggles with him -- we kiss good night and turn the lights off.

This morning I was feeling as though we are reverting to best friends Or (worse than that) an old married couple.  

I am getting cranky 
I am getting bitchy
I need to be fucked

Now if I could just find some energy ..............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts