Wednesday, November 08, 2017

Words



I earned the dubious title of 'brat' because I love -- LOVE -- to play word games.  And unless my Dom / Top was very clear with directions -- no loop holes -- I would do what I wanted -- and explain it away by saying "but that's not exactly what you said".

It was fun at first -- but as time went on and I talked circles around all the Doms in my life -- it really became quite boring.  I always seemed to have the upper hand.

UNTIL

Sir Steve came along.  

I remember one night last summer lying in bed talking with him about something or other and he talked circles around me.  I started laughing and couldn't stop -- finally able to explain between fits of giggles -- how he was the first person who could twist my words to fit his argument -- and it was wonderful!!

He accused me one day of 'whining' -- I was indigent !  I NEVER whine (I explained) I WHIMPER.... and there's a big difference.

Then he said he would get me to 'beg' and I said "I will NEVER beg" ..... but one night in a moment of high sexual arousal and a momentary lapse in thinking I did actually say "I am begging you........... " BUT it was only once and I told him because it was only once it didn't count (cheeky grin)

Oh and I never lie ... EVER!  I might tell white lies ... or fib... but it's only to protect the poor person I am talking to.........after all most folks need some protection from me....(cheekier grin)

Well ........ I blew all the wins I have had with word games the other day on the blog entry "YES" .  That night when we climbed into bed Sir Steve turned me and said "you realize it's now out there declared publicly -  forever right?"  .... I laid for a moment thinking -- couldn't figure out what he was talking about -- then it hit me and I burst out laughing -- then spluttered and tried to explain -- the word beg was simply literary license -- it was only to make the reading more interesting -- authors did it all the time -- it didn't make it TRUE" -- splutter splutter splutter -- but Sir Steve just kept grinning at me and said "Publicly - forever".  

BUT just so you all know -- I do NOT beg -- only happened once -- and that reference on YES was simply literary license.
(do ya think he'll change his opinion now this is public??!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts