Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Post Party part II

Today - just some pics from the party - skip if spankings and nudity isn't your thing (cheeky grin) You've been warned !!




 Two against one doesn't seem fair !!

                  Don't drop the crop game - such fun (NOT)                     


             Bruises keeps the brat under control

A teary contented me
 
 
sharing a giggle over the ropes pressing on my jewelry

a very different intensity 
holding a "bitch stick" for MissJ
 
 
 
what an amazing evening it was...



 


 

4 comments:

  1. Love love love.

    Teary you is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how lovely. Kaya is right that pic is also my favourite. Love the rope too, wish my Master could tie a knot let alone a beautiful harness. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last pic of you, holding the bitchstick for MissJ. May not be how you were feeling but I see a real peace & joy in your face there that's beautiful. But all the pics are lovely. Such a huge, positive change in you - and I don't mean physically (although that's wonderful too)!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts