Sunday, September 18, 2005

behind locked doors

Behind locked doors the most amazing healing can happen....... a soothing hand caressing my heart and soul........ bringing a quietness .. a much needed calm......

It all started when i mentioned to Sir that it would be nice to have my breasts bound and some needle play......... Now i had one picture in my head.. He on the other hand had a completely different picture... mine involved nice soft ropes and needles lovingly inserted... my lying at His feet enjoying the sensations....... Sir told me .. before dinner.. to fetch the leather lacing......... and He took great delight in winding the lacing around and around each breast - tight !!! Now if you have never had leather lacings used to bind your breasts - or for that matter any part of your body - trust me when i say they bite... absolutely BITE into the skin......... almost 3 hours later i was begging Sir to remove the bindings....... my breasts were sore.. aching.. and the removing of the bindings hurt almost more than the enduring of them........ but it was the beginning of the healing process.........


After dinner Sir was relaxing on the sofa when He mentioned the candle i had bought at Venus Envy. It was advertised as being especially designed and made for wax play... "create pretty patterns with this deluxe waxing candle" Sir raised His eyebrows at the price ($6.00 - a far cry from the dollar store candles we usually use) but i fluttered my eyelashes and asked ohhh so nicely so Sir gave me permission to purchase it. It was time to test out the new product !!! As i gathered the plastic sheet and laid it over the carpet, brought the candle and a lighter, i couldn't help but wonder what i had gotten myself into........ After a few false starts (the candle kept going out) i had the most amazing !!! waxing session ever. This candle didn't drip per say..... it poured - literally poured - hot wax over my body........ thick hot wax. It made beautiful molds of various parts of my body. The knife slid under it and lifted it away from my body and oh lordie how it felt like Sir was actually peeling layers of my skin away!!! And the healing calming process continued........


When i was totally cleaned up from the wax .. i softly asked Sir if He would do some needle play....... i laid quietly on my pillow at His feet as He lovingly put needle after needle into my ass. Stopping from time to time to run His cool fingers between them .. around them.. up and down my ass..... i could feel the muscles contracting and almost vibrating........ then Sir used the point of the knife to draw patterns between the needles....... and i drifted off to that wonderful soft comfy space where there is no noise.. no babbling voices.. only soft colours and peace and quiet.......


a healing happened behind locked doors........

1 comment:

  1. Funny how each of expresses and achieves healing , locked doors and secret gardens pleasnt places where we can not be touched. Mine would be titled on a mountain facing west at sunset that is where I will find peace. Enjoy your time in your gardens and behind locked doors.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts