Sunday, September 25, 2005

peeking in


The toys were fetched from the play room and lined up nicely along the couch in the living room. i stripped naked and laid on my stomach on the floor at Sir's feet, pillow tucked under my hips to elevate my ass - an easier target. i had not brought the easy playful toys upstairs ... i wanted and needed to feel the pain.. to climb on top of it and fly.......... so there was the purple plastic flogger, the leather tawse with pretty patterns cut out of it, the riding crop and the wooden paddle. That's it! not much choice and definitely no wiggle room...

Sir started with the purple plastic flogger ( i am thinking it should be renamed "the purple people eater") After only a couple of hits i was arching my back and whimpering and wiggling about. Each time i would clench my ass muscles trying to protect my "hidden charms" from the biting plastic falls, Sir would stop and say " I am only seeing RED .. where is the white?" and He would wait and wait until i unclenched the muscles. Then the falls would bite down into the crack finding my asshole and my pussy. Fireworks were exploding in my mind's eye......

A breath.. i got to catch one quick breath before Sir resumed with the crop. Now the crop is a devilish toy as well.. much easier to aim and achieve direct hits! At one point i was finding it harder and harder to keep the ass muscles relaxed .. so Sir used one hand to open me up and with the other manouver the crop into all the delicate crevices. For a change of pace Sir moved to stand over my legs and swing the crop down hard on the soft underside of my ass..

The tawse was applied with equal relish to my ass and thighs........ but it didn't have the same flexibility to reach down into the hidden crevices and hunt out my "jewels"........ so it was soon put aside for the paddle.......... then Sir's voice ordering me to roll over on my back .. so that my breasts and pussy and clit were easily available to Him. I rolled over gingerly ... begging with Sir to spare my nipples....... using my hands to present my breasts to the crop......... closing my eyes...... feeling the sharp bite of the crop across my breasts then moving down and feeling Sir strike over and over across my thighs and deep into the space between my legs..feeling the crop catch my clit jewelry time and again.. and feeling the wetness growing and spilling out of me...feeling the crop slide down between my lips and pick up the wetness and bring it back up to illustrate to Sir my definite pleasure despite my load moaning and scattered tears.

Finally Sir flipped me over onto my stomach again and with paddle and tawse worked my ass over till it was tight and swollen and ready to burst open like a ripened peach.......
and one imploded subbie was completely and totally mended.............


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts