Monday, January 22, 2018

Down the Rabbit Hole







Each time we go to court -- afterwards -- I seem to go down the rabbit hole....... 

This time was the worst -- I fell further than ever before and didn't know how to climb back out.

Saturday morning Sir Steve went out to run some messages and when he came home we had a long long talk...... and I cried and cried.......... He took me by the hand and pulled me into the bedroom.

He had me strip and lay on the bed.  He left the room and when he came back he had a lit candle.... and massage oil.  I am not big on massages.....not even close........ but lying there feeling his hands work the oil into my body -- rubbing and stroking it -- working the tight muscles loose felt like heaven.  I felt myself melting into the bed.......felt the stress easing... felt the bond between us building again

We had a lovely afternoon in bed -- and then a spur of the moment dinner out at a local restaurant.

Sunday -- despite the wonderful afternoon on Saturday -- I awoke with knots in my stomach again........ 

But Sir Steve pulled me into the bedroom again around noon -- and the brat came out to play.  I wiggled away from him .... squiggled and wiggled -- nipped and bit -- he tickled and I screeched.  We wrestled and played -- and suddenly nipple clamps were applied and I froze..... laid very still ...... eyes big........... He actually clamped them on!!!  WTF??!!  but I loved it as much as I whimpered over them.......

And the afternoon in bed was amazing -- great!!  emotionally healing for me...... 

The lil one came home around dinner time -- turns out 'mother' is not going away -- we are unsure as to whether she was fed misinformation or if she dreamed it up... but at this point I don't much care we have more weekends to ourselves -- more bonding time... more breathing space for me......... 

Life is good when you find your way out of the 'rabbit hole'..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts