Thursday, January 04, 2018

2018




Back a few months ago Sir Steve's parents invited us to visit them over the New Year weekend.  He didn't answer them immediately and I thought about it a lot.  One night in early December I told him that what I would really like to do New Year's Eve was order in a mess of Chinese food and binge watch Netflix and make love and play.  Sir Steve agreed we would spend our first New Year's Eve together -- alone.  (the lil one is with her mom till next Sunday) 

And that is exactly what we did......... ordered in a mess of Chinese food -- which lasted us 3 days YAY!!  so no cooking for me......... 

On New Year's Eve Sir Steve wandered off to the bedroom and I knew he was laying out some toys -- my stomach knotted and I had butterflies (it's been a long time since I had that reaction).  He came back to the living room and lifted my skirt and thrust this  ( this picture does NOT do the handle justice -- it is HUGE)



under my skirt up to my pussy.  It was bloody cold and made me squeal and jump and wiggle around.  Sir Steve just stood there holding it tight in place giving me that evil grin of his....... 

Then he had me kneel up on the sofa and bent me over the back -- flipped my dress up over my head and we played -- quirts and his flogger and his lovely knife and paddles ......... and it was amazing!!  Then we sat and watched more Netflix -- ate chocolate covered almonds and drank Grand Marnier and managed to stay awake long enough to watch the ball drop in New York City.  I even managed to send him a text message about 12:02 that said "now I am gonna take you to bed with me -- for real this year!" 

We have spent the last few days making love -- kissing and fondling and teasing -- and watching reruns of old TV shows and loving each other - though we did manage to head out to the movies yesterday afternoon and saw "The Greatest Showman".  

There couldn't be a better way to start a new year -- and that is a very good thing!!

2 comments:

  1. OH it sounds like you had a marvelous start to what will hopefully be an equally marvelous year ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds amazing! Here's wishing you a great 2018!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts