Friday, July 29, 2016
It's all about ME
44 Odd Things You Don't Know About Me
1. Do you like blue cheese? YUCK no !
2. Have you ever smoked? Yes
3. Do you own a gun? Never
4. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Creamsicle (vanilla ice cream with orange sherbet swirled in)
5. Do you get nervous before Doctor visits? Absolutely -- terrifed
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Too many calories
7. Favorite Movie? The Lethal Weapon series
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee, coffee, coffee
9. Do you do push ups? Not if I don't have to
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? My slave ring
11. Favorite hobby? Photography
12. Do you have A.D.D.? Nope
13. What’s the one thing you dislike about yourself? Insecurity
14. What is your middle name? Gail
15. Name three thoughts at this moment…what graphic am I gonna put with this -- 'Hands' -- Endorphin junkie needs a fix
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Coffee - water - diet Pepsi
17. Current worry? Seriously can't say I have one right now
18. Current annoyance right now? My broken toe
19. Favorite place to be? at home
20. How do you ring in the new year? usually with friends at a private play party
21. Where would you like to go?Japan
22. Name three people who will complete this? I don't care -- I did it cause I needed a blog entry for today
23. Do you own slippers? Yes -- but mostly I am bare foot
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Not wearing one (cheeky grin)
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No - can we say slip and slide?
26. Can you whistle? No not at all
27. What are your favorite colors? Red red red -- ok and blue
28. Would you be a pirate? good lord NO
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Never sing -- anywhere! trust me it's much better that way
30. Favorite girls name? Anna
31. Favorite boys name? Cal
32. What’s in your pocket right now? trust me -- no pockets
33. Last thing that made you laugh? hearing I am going to be gifted with a bird feeder -- or squirrel feeder as I called it
34. Best toy as a child? my bike -- which I used to pretend was a horse -- and I used to pretend I was riding to far away places
35. Worst injury you ever had? dislocating my knee
36. Where would you love to live? Right where I am
37. How many TV’s do you have? One -- do I need more?
38. Who is your loudest friend?My friends are not loud -- my daughters however are a different matter (small smile)
39. How many dogs do you have? Do you honestly think Miss Ashes would allow a DOG ??
40. Does someone trust you? I certainly hope so
41. What book are you reading at the moment? W is for Wasted by Sue Grafton
42. What’s your favorite candy? Maple Fudge -- without nuts!
43. What’s your favorite sports team? Ottawa Red Blacks (CFL football)
44. Favorite month?December only because Christmas is coming -- otherwise all the summer months!
Saturday morning Sir Steve and I were sitting out on the deck enjoying our morning coffee and browsing the net........ when he look...
I had the little one all last week -- for 10 hours a day alone. We worked out quite a routine..... after breakfast and getting dresse...