Thursday, July 01, 2010

Blind


I have been hoarding an experience I had a couple of weeks back....... holding it close to my heart.. not sharing...

I am not sure why I didn't share. In truth, it was a simple act, done multiple times before on me. But for some reason this time - it was - in some ways - a private time between Sir M and myself...... a giving over of one more part of me to them.

We had been playing at an all day event - with crowds of people. Sir M had put me over a spanking table - getting ready for the second play time, and he reached into the toy bag and pulled out the bondage tape. With a flash of a hand and a quick twist of the wrist - he bound my eyes tightly shut. The bright world was gone and I was alone with Sir M, the pain to come, and my thoughts.

It felt sensual. It felt wicked. It felt thrilling and scary - all rolled into one.

It is difficult to explain how fast one's world shrinks when one is blindfolded. Without sight, the sting of the toys is intensified, the noise around me almost scary, the touch of his hand soft and warm and electric. Everything magnified 10 fold (at least)

And when the scissors came up to cut off the tape, I almost cried. I didn't want it to end. I liked the darkness, I liked the quiet stillness in my heart, I liked being centered and hyper focused on him.

It was a very private moment for me... and I will hold it close to my heart for a long long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts