Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Pillow Talk





We're alone this week - the lil one is with her mom 

And this morning I woke up to two small finger print bruises on my left ass cheek... leftovers from a night of loving......... 

They made me smile - I ran my fingers over them - gently prodding them -- remembering the feel of his hand connecting with my warm skin -- making my eyes widen and a moan escape... making me wiggle and beg for more.

When we go to bed - climb under the covers in our little 'sanctuary'  the stresses of the day -- the knots in my stomach -- the headaches (that have plagued me for over 2 weeks now) just disappear.  

I am HIS -- mind soul and body.  I surrender to his touch -- to his prodding fingers -- to his being.  And he is teaching me to be myself - totally myself.... to accept - no more than accept - to embrace all that is me -- my wanton desires.  He is helping me to grow ... to know it is ok to be a partner in this relationship.  

I am not just a 'thing' for his amusement -- I am a woman whom he loves to torture and tease and satisfy.  

And that is a very good thing!





1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you two are getting some private time together. Just wondering, though, aren't you worried about people in nearby trailers hearing you? They must be curious.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts