Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow (part 2)

 


Remember yesterday I told you about all the bins that come home?? well besides bins there are garbage bags full .. and I do mean FULL... of bedding and linens and scatter rugs etc.  

Last year we stored it all in the basement in extra large garbage bags.  They took up so much room AND didn't keep the musty basement smell out ...... it was gross when I opened the bags this past spring.

SO this fall I ordered from Amazon ziplock bags for storing linens and clothes.  You stuff everything in........ then attach a vacuum to the sucking hole (grinning) and suck all the air out.........we need this 'cause we have a king size bed at the trailer - with king size pillows - 4 of them - king size comforter and king size sheets - 2 sets of them.

 Watch this.... 

This is one king size pillow (remember we have 4!!)

 


AND here it is after I have sucked all the air out............ (one might say I am a good sucker - cheeky grin) 

 


Besides spending my morning sucking and home schooling.. I managed to do load after load of laundry.

By the end of this week I hope to have everything clean and packed away till Spring.

Life is good when the work gets done! and the house gets tidy again. 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Morningstar,

    Sucking and home schooling, you have been busy lol. What a godsend gadget, makes storage so much easier and everything should be ready to go next spring. No musty smells.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts