Friday, April 26, 2019

Exhaling...........




I am sitting here drinking my coffee and feeling my body relax... It feels like I am exhaling for the first time in ages..... like I have been holding my breath ...... and exhaling feels so damn good!

This weekend is - for me - the official end of winter.  We have our last family birthday this weekend.  To explain why this marks the end of winter -- we have - believe it or not - a birthday OR a holiday celebration every month from September through April.  (and some months 2 celebrations/birthdays)

Next weekend is the official opening of the campground.... when we slip past the gates into the trees ... to peace and quiet...... 

But before I can enjoy the life of leisure in the country I have one last birthday cake to make.... lists to make and shopping to get done .... and camping gear to organise

Life is good when you remember to exhale.

 

 

2 comments:

  1. AH, there's nothing like the anticipation of summer :) enjoy your last birthday celebration.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the sense of 'exhaling' when after a busy week in the city, we'd head for our permanent camping spot to soend the weekend ... no phones, no tv, kids could run free (gated) ... hope it's a great summer for you and SS, Morningstar ... nj ... xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts