Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Calm





Our evenings have been busy ...... well that's not exactly true........ Sir Steve has been coming home and working on the kitchen.  It's almost finished -- YAY!! -- only the grouting of the back splash left (I promise pictures coming).

But I have been calm -- not stressed at all this week.  I think I feel a little bit guilty about it too.  I know it has to do with my having my days completely to myself and no worries about the lil one or homework or routines.  I also know it is short lived -- one week -- and by this time next week I'll be right back in it -- homework and dance classes and swimming lessons ...... and routines.

But for now.... for this week...... I will enjoy the stress free calm 


2 comments:

  1. Try to not look ahead, Morningstar ... and do enjoy the vacation days you have left - you deserve them! ... nj ... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Morningstar,

    I'm with NJ, try not to think ahead and enjoy the rest of your vacation days. You definitely deserve them!

    Good on both you and Sir Steve on the decorating, and on remaining calm when decorating usually causes stress, particularly with having to move furniture around efc. It must be such a great feeling to make the place your own :)

    BTW, I just had to tell you, Bryan Adams is touring here at the moment and we went to a concert tonight. He put on an awesome show. A great blast from the past lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts