Monday, January 07, 2019

End of the Holidays







Last evening Sir Steve and I were both pretty quiet...... at one point I asked him if he was ok -- yeah he was.. but feeling the downs that come when the holidays are over and work is looming.........

BUT we had a good holiday -- my favourite was last week when the lil one was at her mom's........ we didn't have to drive / visit anyone ........ and our days stretched out ahead of us free of responsibility and obligation.  

On our last weekend -- we stayed in our pjs...... played and had sex..... binge watched horror flicks........ chilled and relaxed.  It was amazing!!

I kept my 'resolution' to write a blog every day through the month of December.... and I have a couple of ideas for future blog entries........ 

End of holidays means meal planning again (dear lord I still haven't taken anything out of the freezer for dinner tonite!!) ...... laundry and cleaning (dear lord the house needs a GOOD cleaning!!)  get my ass in gear and go sign up at the gym (my favourite gym from Kingston has moved here and I am going to join up!)  



Life is good when the holidays end and routines return.

2 comments:

  1. I have a couple of days left before my Gramma Daycare duties resume ... I am going to enjoy them! ... glad you had a good holiday, Morningstar. I hope you've put your demons to rest ... nj ... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Morningstar,

    The end of the holidays is always hard. I worked through this year so only had the stat days off. It sucked lol.

    Glad you had a wonderful holiday. The last week sounded awesome:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts